Wednesday, April 13, 2011

S'DEAL of the day: Tory Burch Reva flats and Classic Tall UGG for $64 each!!





This past Saturday, I took a spontaneous trip to Nordstrom Rack with my friend Lois because neither of us had been there in a while. Usually it is very hit or miss with the sizes and selection but that day I ran into some ridiculously good luck. As I walked down one of the aisles of racks for the size 8 shoes, I see ONE pair of UGGs on the top shelf in Chestnut. Usually I get tricked by the close imitations by Bear Paw or Emu but this one was actually the UGG brand! These were $64, originally $180.





As if that wasn't already lucky enough of me, I went over to the designer shoes section to browse for some Tory Burch's. I saw a pair of brown snake skin Reva flats that were cute and decently priced at $79, with the original price at $235. I wasn't in love with them but decided they were cute enough to buy.




And... my luck isn't quite done yet. One of the older ladies working at Nordstrom Rack saw me trying on the snake skin Reva's so she asked me what size I was and handed me a box that she was holding... a pair of black Tory Burch classic Reva's! These were $64, originally $195, and hands down my favorite purchase of the trip. I owe it all to the nice employee that decided to hand them to me instead of putting them back on the size 8 shelf for anyone else to grab (and Lois for the suggestion of going to Nord. Rack)!





All these came straight from Nordstrom stores (obviously) and have been previously worn, either on display or lightly worn by a previous purchaser. HOWEVER, Nordstrom refinishes everything on the shoes so they seriously look and basically are brand NEW. The logos on the bottom are clean and intact, the leather isn't scuffed and neither are the gold Tory Burch logos.

Moral of the story: Nordstrom Rack stores WILL carry some great things sometimes but it all depends on luck and how hard you look. Also note that new shipment days for most stores are Tuesday late mornings. And if you don't care that they are not brand new but only refinished, you can save yourself from breaking the bank!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome deal on the Reva flats, and it sounds like a little luck might have been involved as well. Good for you! Sadly I just bought the same pair but payed full price. These are mine http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/6515604063/in/photostream/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazed! These are very less in cost for tory burch reva flat is very reasonable. Please tell the procedure how can i buy these.

    ReplyDelete